mercredi 14 septembre 2022

MIDI SWITCH

It's been two months since I posted anything. After the holidays, I strongly put myself in the development of two projects. One of them consists of a 16-ports MIDI rack designed to facilitate the management of the MIDI network within a small music studio.

Although I'm still at the prototype stage, the hardware design is finalized and stable. I am now in the development of the software system. I am progressing step by step in order to create a system offering the essential functions. Subsequently, I will expand the operation by various functions that can be implemented depending on the computing resource that will remain available to me.

This is what the rack looks like:

The challenge is a little bit complicated. A reliable and practical device must be produced at an acceptable cost. And with the current problems of component shortages and rising prices, it really isn't easy!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire