lundi 29 avril 2019

And the dream comes true!

I was fascinated by synthesizers as soon as I discovered these instruments. For me it was the Poly 61, described in a specialized journal of the time :


The First Synth I was abble to buy was the JX-3P :


And my first concert (demo) by Francis Rimbert at Auray, a very small city in France, in 1984 I think because the TR909  was present :


For me, it was juste incredible : the TRs, The Jupiter 8, Junos sequencers and others (a small Teddy bear). I thought then, that one day I would make my own synth. But it was also the end of the Curtis era and these CEMs. So it really seemed very difficult to just create a synth. Of course, today the technical resources are considerably democratized. But it's still a big job for a single person to develop a machine.

However, it is again possible to find some CEM clone. And voilà :


My new toys for the next few weeks/months.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire