mardi 8 novembre 2022

A small audio amplifier based on NE5532.

A small idea, by the way. Why not build a small, compact linear audio amplifier?

In fact, I had the opportunity to test a small amplifier based on an operational amplifier of the TL074 type during the development of the audio part of a Drumulator.

This concept of amplifier exists, obviously. I have only taken examples that can be found on the Internet.

32 circuits equivalent to 64 AOPs are placed in parallel. Push-pull type topology therefore 128 AOPs in service. This should provide enough power for more than adequate rendering. In addition, this circuit does not require any adjustment.

An example of how the circuit can be rendered:

I have some finalizations of track sizes to do and I think I will make this little prototype.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire