lundi 22 mars 2021

uPF--2 : Beginning of electronic board design.

After having worked on several personal electronic boards as well as on the reissue of microcomputers, I can finally start designing my personal FPGA board.

This is a minimal system intended to replace the Z80 µPF--1 compatible development kit that I have mentioned several times on this blog.

The diagram looks something like this:







Overall this board is not very complicated and pretty much picks up the basic elements of the original design. I just added a few useful components that were lacking on the base board. 

I also modified the extension connector to present only a few interesting signals and not all of the data and address buses. I prefer to use expansion boards already created for other systems rather than recreating specific expansions.

It remains now to perform the most difficult part, the routing of the board:


It's not what I like most to achieve ;-)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire